me

me

Friday, October 25, 2013

Dream Destination get-away

Baja 1000 is a dream destination for me because it's all different kinds of vehicles racing. The weather is nice. Also there is many different kinds of people come to watch. It's also located in Mexico and California. All these vehicles have a lot of money in them. Thats why Baja 1000 is my dream destination.
The official website for more information on this location can be found at this link 
 I imagine visiting this location and experiences  being like the image I illustrated below with me doing the baja 1000.

7 comments:

  1. I like the trucks racing in the dirt and you in the background. Next time add more gradients it will help it pop out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your picture looks really good especially the detail you put on the trucks. i agree with omar that it could use some more graidents too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Austin! I really like your illustration of Baja 1000. But I agree with Omar and Michael, this illustration needs more gradients.

    ReplyDelete